Blondie

Blondie


Friday, November 16, 2007
Hey guys!! I decided its about time I wrote another post since the last time I wrote one was in September!! I was in volleyball with the worst team in the world, but thats O.K. because we still had fun. The season is over sadly and I am getting ready for Christmas break. Usually that would mean "ya, no school!!" I just have one flaw in this situation, my mom isn't like that and unfortunately she is my teacher so I still have school!! Thats o.k. that means I will have more knowledge in my bonker. I am in choir this year and we are doing "Les Miserable" in drama and will perform it in the spring!! I am so excited about it. Les Miserable is my favorite broadway show with Phantom Of the Opera close behind. I am also in a chime choir too. We will play Carol of the Bells and other Christmas songs in December. This is all through the Jubilate Choir and it is so much fun. Well, I will be doing Basketball in the spring and...Oh! My dad ran a half marathon last weekend, thats 13 miles!! Here some pictures of the trip.
The first day Madelyn ran 2 miles
">
The second day the bigger people ran the half marathon. This is my dad finishing.


While we cheered them on.


This is every one who did the half marathon.


That night we had icecream and a result of this was eating icecream the next day at 9:00 am

The next day we hung out at the ocean before heading home.




Here is a gorgeous picture my mom took.

Posted by Kaitlyn Henning at 7:43 AM |

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2007 at 11:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Kait, I really enjoyed your latest update. Christmas is a great season and it's too bad your Mom is SO mean to make you work when everyone else is having fun.

You should take a Friday off and tell your Mom it's "Beth is Awesome Friday and We Don't Have To Work" day... you can tell her I said that.

Ha ha. I will miss you this Christmas and I hope you do have a chance to relax and enjoy the season. Grab a candy-cane and read a short Christmas Story.

We love you. Hugs and kisses!